Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What camilla and thora did....and I am bored also.

plus it was fun to go read my journal from 10 years ago and 5 years ago.

ten years ago....I was 16 a sophmore at East High. I pretty much hated everyone and everything, except for boys. I worked at golden swirl, and made 5 something an hour. I was trying to move out of my parents house. I bounced back and forth between Matt English as my boy friend and liking winslow burton (althugh we did not date). I have to admit I had to look in my journals to see what I was doing. I was a pretty angry kid at that time. How sad!
five years ago... much different story. I lived with My sisters Mandie and Camilla, and some other room mates, in a house on 11th east. I was dating Andrew Davies, but would not committ because I was writing Devin on his mission, preparing to go on my mission, struggling to get my teeth pulled, and paid for. I worked for sand star family entertainment. I made $8.00 an hour. I was really happy.
one year ago, I had been married to devin for a year and a half, lily was 8 months old and learning to crawl and furniture walk. We had been in our home for a year. I worked at America First credit union and devin worked for sygnus. All I wanted was to be home wth my baby and devin to have a job he did not dispise. three months later my wish came true.
yesterday, I sat around all day miserably pregnant and huge. Mandie brought her girls and they played with lily. And I wished my baby would come out. lily went to bed at 9ish and that was nice.
five foods I love...pasta,fresh fruit, fresh veggies, yogurt with frozen fruit,candie.
five things I would do if I had a million dollars...buy my dream home,hire maids to clean it, set up our retirement, pay for peoples missions, pay for Devin and all my kids to go to school.
five places I would like to go....Alaska, canada, east coast usa, All the church historicle sites, and any where in a huge rich hotel.
five things I hate doing...Cleaning, cooking, fighting, massaging people for free when they are hinting that they want me to(oh my neck hurts so bad, can you just...)grocery shopping, and spending money in general because it makes me sick to my stumach.
five of my greatest joys...watching lily grow, playing with her, spending time with my husband, my relationship with my siblings, my new book "21 days closer to Christ".

1 comment:

Thora said...

Oh, Tali, my back hurts being pregnant, which you have no idea about I'm sure, the next time I'm at your house, can you just give me an intsy massage....just kidding. I hope your baby comes out today; I'll tell her to.