I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Here are some recent pictures.
I am so swolen in these. wow! thats all I can say!
Darling, darling pictures! Thank you so much for posting. I can see her blonde hair better here and it is so nice to see the rest of you. I can't wait to hold my little one.
4 comments:
Darling, darling pictures! Thank you so much for posting. I can see her blonde hair better here and it is so nice to see the rest of you. I can't wait to hold my little one.
How I long to give all of my girls a big snuzzle!
Oh, what a cute baby, and how big Lily looks, all of a sudden (in comparison).
i love the last picture, what a pretty baby girl!
Post a Comment