Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy due date to me!

It is 5:30 am, and I can't sleep. I have been awake for about an hour and a half. Big suprise! I am SOOO thirsty! to date I have had two 32 oz bottles of water just throughout the night, and I am working on my third as I type. My mouth is SO dry and I just want that cold wet feeling in my mouth every second. You would think the problem with this would be needing to go to the bath room every 20 minutes, but its not. I only have to go every hour to hour and a half. The problem is, the water is giving me heart burn. but nothing helps it. So I can't sleep. Also , I lay awake and day dream about not being PG any more, and then I start to imagine the birth and it keeps me awake too.I go through it over and over again in my head. Both if I have a vaginal birth or a c section. and I try and picture her too. I just want to hold her sooo bad! I try to take comfert in the fact that this time next week I will be holdong her, I wont be PG any more, and I will be able to eat and drink and not get heart burn from a sip of water. I am so tired though. I wish I could sleep.

1 comment:

Thora said...

I've been praying for her to come; I'm so excited for you; and sorry that even water gives you heartburn. But soon she'll be here, and that's all worth it. Make sure that when you do go into labor/have a c-section that there's someone to put something on stallicks or something (or to call Mom, and then she'll call me), obviously not you or even Devin, of course. That way I can pray/be a part of it.