I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
I have good news!!!!
The Dr said I have a favorable cervix. It seems funny to me that i would even be comfertable mentioning that body part to anyone, let alone that people who don't know me could read this, but I actually don't care. The baby is HEAD DOWN! and my cervix is softening and thining! Not dialated, but that is what happens after the softening and thining. So we can proceed to attempt a VBAC. I still am only going to wait till 41 weeks, and even if we make it to 41 weeks we wont do induction. but she still did not schedual the c section for 41 weeks, instead said we will see how things look next week, and if I am still PG we will go from there. I am so stinkin happy even though I know I could still end up having a c section. I am just glad that there is a chance, there is still a hope. Happy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wonderful news.. and having this positive outlook will help everything, too. Keep thinking "head down" and visualze things opening WIDE ...
I bet you will be glad to see baby when she comes!
yay!!have some sex, the seman softens the cervix more! I hope that you get the vbac!
Wow, what Camilla said. :)
Great job, Baby Hall, make your mama happy. I think I have mandie's hipnobirthing CD if you want to try that.
Post a Comment