I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Ready for spring!
Yesterday Lily and I went out side to play for the first time in weeks! It was so nice. the sun was shinning in full force and the snow was melting. It was so fun! we ran up and down the side walk, and she played with her car. It made me long for spring SO bad! Oh I had so much fun actually being able to catch up to her and move freely. She loved being out side too! She saw a cat and was so happy chasing it down the side walk. Unfortunatly for me and fortunatly for everyone else, spring is a long way away. we have three storms alone coming this week that will bring valley snow. and then probobly another 2 - 3 months of freezing temps/snow every few days befor it really turns to spring and does not go back. But I was so glad for yesterdays sun shine. I have a hard time with this time of year. about the end of december to the end of march or beginning of april (because you never know when winter will finaly be gone in Utah. It has snowed in May. And I seem to recal it snowed in June once when i was in high school. But it can be summer temps in march and april too. so you never know. Any who. I can't wait for it when ever it happens to be spring again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad you are enjoying Spring Thaw! It helps in many ways...
You might want to think about trying to force some spring blooms
A-Men, sista. WHat good is winter if you can't go snowboarding? I haven't been one single time yet this year, and with the prices skyrocketing (as they do every year) I just can't justify it. That $50 could pay off a medical bill. Or buy a whole tank of gas. So yeah, I'm with you, I'm done with winter.
And this morning our thermostat was broken, so our house was FREEZING, until Todd informed me that I probably just needed to change the battery. (He was right.)
Post a Comment