Saturday, January 5, 2008

Last night was so fun!

I am excited for my baby to come. I wish i could go out with everyone more often. I had a really good time. well till I got home and had a head ache fromteh dumb waiter who hit me in the head. but I went to sleep and it went away. Thank you to all of you who came, Amy, camilla, Mandie Halley, eva sylvia, mara, katrina and joanna. It helped me to get dressed up and go out. When you get the size I am, its a chore to shower and get dressed, but once I did (and it took me like two hours, even though I did not do anything special) I felt so much happier. it was nice.
tonight I got dressed again...(I know two nights ina row) and Devin and I had a date. his mom watched lily, and we stayed home a cooked dinner, and then had another couple come over to eat, they brought dessert and we played some games. we would have gone out but money does not permit it, so we made fajitas frm what we have. It was so fun to cook together listening to music, without having to tag team between lily and the food. She was an honory grouch when grandma picked her up, and happy as a lamb when she came home. so that was even better. Not that I don't like to spend time with her, but it was SO nice to have the time to be together just as a couple. We rarely do that. I hope we can do that more often, but I know it will be unlikely because my baby will be brand new. oh well it was nice for today. I am off to bed.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

glad you had fun! i agree that every mommy needs some time out from the kids! I dont leave my house much so i get a little crazy if i dont get away for some "me" time!