a warning from your local pregnant mother. side effects of pregnancy. If you experiance these side effects, you need to see a Dr. you might be pregant.
Common side effects include, but are not limited to........
nausia, vomiting, loss of apitite, increased apitite, heart burn, indigestion, constipation, diarria, loss of bladder control, hemeriods, dehydration, muscle aches, sore breasts, swelling, weight gain, stretch marks, mood swings, irritability, depression, obsesive compulsive or bipolar behavior, extreem fatigue, insomnia, head aches.
p.s this was meant to be funny, in a dead seriouse sort of way.
So lets hear it. what did I leave out all you people out there who have ever been or ever known someone who has been, pregnant?
5 comments:
My favorite: Extreme amounts of saliva, or as I called it: super spit (this may sound funny or silly, but it's really quite horrible!)
according to that list I MAY be pregnant...
increased apitite, heart burn, indigestion, loss of bladder control, muscle aches, swelling, weight gain, irritability, depression, obsesive compulsive or bipolar behavior, extreem fatigue, insomnia...
Since I don't have a doc, I guess I'll just have to wait and see...
how about the stinky gas? That was something that they never tell you...
Thank you julie and mary. I knew I was leaving things out. and mom you had me laughing. you might be, but then again i would say you probobly are ok to wait it out and see. :) lol.but good to know I am not alone and what I have to look forward to. So in other words it never goes away? great!
Actually, Tali, I really feel for you. Honestly it is not that bad dealing with most of those issues when you are old and don't have kiddos to keep up with.
Heartburn/indigestion - watch what you eat and WHEN you eat ( I am very careful what I snack on -- if anything -- when I get off work at 9 PM and plan on getting to bed at a reasonable hour)
Loss of bladder control -- KAGEL!! they say that works, and there are relatively easy surgeries that work. I opt for the low tech solution. Pads work.
Muscle aches -- massage? Biofreeze? hot baths... stretch and get used to it.
Extreme fatigue, dunno... sleep? ;)
Post a Comment