
lily loves to help. making cookies for family night.

we both look scroungy, but I was super sick that day, I love this picture because you can see her real smile. a rarity in pictures. and the pink dress up she has on over her clothes, is her "cinderella", it is filthy because she wont take it off long enough to wash it and it has to line dry. when she wears it if you ask her her name she will tell you cinderella and don't try to convince her other wise.

Kelle and her ponies. She also thinks she is a pony. when you say "hello pony" to her she neighs, and it is freakishly realistic, she even flares her nostrils.

reading books after bath.

making cookies for Family night. kelle is smiling you can't see cause she is smile at me.


my pretty ballerina

Auston, Lily, Kelle and Jax.
some favorite cusins

kelle on the horse, she had fun too, but she is a very seriouse kid so you can't really tell.

Lily on the horse at the childrens museum. she said "yeehaw" when she tiped her hat.it was so cute!

in the water.

cutest two year olds ever!

she is making a silly face, but I think she looks so grown up.

Who is this big kid? sitting there watching a movie with her pop corn and drink? oh thats my baby!
4 comments:
They are SO CUTE!!! Looks like fun!!!
What a bunch of cuties! I love your haircut...makes me want one. I can't get over how big they look. They are still so little in my head. I miss you tals. I need to call you more!
the girls are so big!! Kelle has the prettiest blue eyes! I loved all the pictures thank you for putting them up!
Darling. Thanks for taking the time to post.
Post a Comment