I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
a pet peve..........
for some reason this is bugging me and I feel compelled to tell you all. You know when someone has a baby and they announce it like in an e mail or face book or some thing like that? I can't stand it when they say....." weighing in at....." Its not a wrestling match or a boxing match. I can't really explain why it bothers me so much. but it does. They don't weigh in. they are weighed ON the scale. I always notice and then re read it "weighed........... how ever much, or weighs. any who. It just drives me crazy. very silly I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I knew someone who hated that they say they deliver the baby. Like it's a pizza.
I hate when people are asked when they are pregnant, if they are hoping for a boy or a girl, and they respond "oh, we don't care, as long as it's healthy!" So what if it's not? Huh? Then what? You'll send it back? You won't love it? It makes me sick.
Oh look the word verification is "acranke." Maybe that's what I am today. A crank. ;)
on a totally different subject, what happens when you do NOT pet peeves? Do the waste away from lack of attention? Do the gnaw at your ankles? What??? ;)
And my verification work is bursa, which IS a word and reminds me that my KNEE HURTS! Silly word.. you should be nonsense but you are not.
Julie that one kinda bugs me too. but I use it.I don't use the other one. I know I am weird.
Amy I know what you mean. I don't get why when they ask about gender the responce is about health. You can hope for a boy or a girl and it does not mean you don't want the other gender. at least that what I think.
Mom that is a good question. I think they pester and gnaw at your ankles. Mine do till I complain about them any way. :)
Post a Comment