I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
I HATE SPIDERS! amd they are in a plenty at my house. I have seen more spiders on the outside of my house since august then I have ever seen in years before. Did I mention i hate them. and I know they are in my house too. ok outside they have a purpose. eating other bugs....inside my house they do not. I will squish or otherwise deal with them on my own inside. But if they are on the outside of my house I know they are inside too. EWWW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You need to spray. Have the bug guy come by and do his business. It soo helps.
Post a Comment