I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Don't know what it is but my head aches are back in full swing. like three to four a week. It could be that I am not getting enough sleep. But I am trying and it is not working. Very frustrating. I wish there were a cure. for a few monthes they seemed to be getting better....like once a week to every two or three weeks. any advcie? I am really done having this pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have no idea what makes them come or go. I'm so sorry you've been having such a horrible time with them. The only advice I can offer is I tend to get them when I'm dehydrated. So I drink lots of water. I hope you find something to help!
Drink LOTS of water.
Get LOTS of sleep.
Go get some Cranial work done. It was my saving grace when I had my birth control migraines.
Stretch!!!
Exercise.
Sleep.
Eat some good healthy foods.
Throw out a major Stress in your life. There has to be something you can get rid of.
I heard that Headaches could be caused by food allergies. Maybe that could be the cause
To be perfectly Honest I need more sleep, more exercise and more Body work. And I need to not stress. Phannie...I love you. You are so right. when I have a head ache I connot think of those things. All I can think of is the pain. I DO drink plenty of water though. I love water. Thanks for the reminders.
Post a Comment