Friday, December 28, 2007

more of my thoughts...

right now the baby is very active and I feel like telling her, "if there is enough room in there to play around, then you jolly well can move head down." But it is so cute, I can see her little parts and big parts right around my belly button. thats really all the distinction I can make. She is so cute to me though. I really am so excited to have her. I hope that I can be a mommy of two. some days it is all I can do to keep up with one. hopefuly I will grow and my capabilities will as well. because as much as I hate being pregnant I know I want more then two children.
Lily was so cute today! We played together lots! she wanted me to play with her more then usual. And it was fun. most days she likes to do some things by her self and she wont let me touch what ever it is she is doing. but not today. she kept me busy. It was nice. We colored and read books and played with her blocks and her new table. Now she is behaving badly because she is sleepy and went to sleep early and woke up early. she usually goes to bed at 10 but she fell asleep at 9 and woke up a few minutes ago. Devin has been so nice, he has done all the bed time stuff for the past few days.
tomorow I may have my sink and dosh washer hooked up. and if that gets done they may even get all the molding in, witch means we can get a stove and as soon as we get it we can hook it up. but the stove we may have to wait for a little while just because they may not have the one we want in stock. But I really hope they do. That would be so SWEET! no more stairs!!!!! well any way I was bored so I figured I would write. I guess Devin got lily back to sleep and he is bored like me. So I want to go hang out with my husbend. I'll probobly talk his ear off. oh well.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

i enjoyed your positive thoughts. Thanks for sharing especially about the baby and Lily.

Don Fallick said...

Thank you for allowing us into your private world of motherhood. I know I can't ever really understand, but I'm SO glad you are willing to share your thoughts with us. As far as I'm concerned, a grandchild is a grandchild, and it makes no difference where they came from or how they got here-- I'm just so grateful that you (and your sisters) are all willing to go through whatever you have to, so that I can have grandchildren. Thank you!

DutchHexSign said...

Tali, you will grow into being a mom of 2... and three... in ways it gets easier, once the little one is past nursing baby stage.

I cannot imagine dealing with having your kitchen being redone, and being about ready to deliver, too! I hope it continues to come along quickly, for your sake! Though I still dream of your old upper cabinets -- shallow and all! When I get settled in Maine, I will likely take to the wood shop (which hopefully will have a proper place there... it is in the dining room now! LOL) and replicate your old cabinet doors, at least, to replace the ones on whatever cabinets I have.

BTW, only once in a while could I tell hand from foot when babies were pushing... and I never could tell head from bottom... but you SHOULD talk to her and tell her to turn head down. Depending on what sort of connection you two have, it could work well! Do it aloud, as a chant: Turn, baby, turn... head down, slide out... Turn, baby, turn... etc. and follow the thread of the chant with a "command" on the Spirit level. I would try for you if I were there ..

Thora said...

When I started babysitting full time for four back in Provo, I thought that I would die at first, because there was never enough hands and time and there were two babies (Lydia and their two month old son). But then I got used to it, so I guess when you and I have more than one of our own, we will too. But I am glad that mine and yours come one at a time, instead of in groups, because it's a lot harder to adjust to a group than just one.
Maybe the baby will still move down, and even if she doesn't, I think you deserve a medal for having to have two c-sections!
I