SO I meant to post pictures and all sorts of stuff like thora and camilla, but I just never even go to my blog. I have to admit its because I am not really sure how to use it.
Well I am now as huge as a house! Soren made sure I knew it was just a baby house. witch made me feel good. because latly I get so annoyed with going places. When ever I see someone I know (or actually strangers in line at walmart too), at church or even a family member, all they have to say to me is something about how big I am or asking me if/when I am going to have "that baby", or I look miserable, or like I am "about to pop." I have such a hard time smiling and saying something back, that is not totalyy sarchastic. Its as if they expect they are the first person to say that. Or they have no idea that they are actually the 500th person to say it. I just want people to ignore the fact that I am pregnant when they talk to me. And talk to me about something else. Its not the only thing I do all day. Its just the most obviouse one.
So in other news, my kitchen is coming along wonderfully. I really like it. I did not think I had the ability to make things match or look right in decorating. And actually, it was Devin. He picked the floor and the counter tops, and they are two of my favorite things. He wants to get a new staove, and I was reluctant at first but I agreed that is we did I would attemt to learn to cook or at least bake. He is right, why do we have a brand new kitchen if we are not going to use it? I just hope it is all done very soon. But it is coming along. I love my husbend. He does so mcuh for me! And last night he told me as we were falling asleep, that he loves me with all my faults and flaws too, because they help me up who I am. And he Loves me. That was so sweet! I needed to hear that. It was the last thing I remember before falling asleep.
Lily is almost 19 months old! I can't believe it. she is so big. Some times she is such a good girl too! I love how she follows instructions, and talks so much! She likes to tease. We play on the floor and wrestle, and she just does the funniest things. like she will lay on my back and pull my shirt up and blow. and laugh her head off. She likes to sit on your head if you lay on the floor. I think its because its the perfect hight for her. but it cracks me up. I love my Jane!
6 comments:
Yeah for you! It's fun to read your thoughts and feelings and the cute things about Lily. Thanks for sharing.
Pookie, I didn't even know you had started a blog! I'm so excited; I like the pink decor, too. I love pink, which is funny, because I never liked it until I was an adult. I think you'll do great at breadmaking; it takes some practice, but you get to eat all of the attempts (I'm making it sound scary and hard, it's really not). I wish I were there, and then we could bake together.
The funny thing is (I'm only almost 20 weeks) I don't really look pregnant at all, and I wish I did. Instead it just looks like I've been putting on some weight, like I really like the food here, or something. So I want to look pregnant, but delicately pregnant, whatever that means. In a month you'll have her, though, and that'll be exciting!
Yay Tali! Now I've got another blog to check! I got in "trouble" from my shift coordinator the other day for selecting a pregnant woman to be one of the witnesses in a session. (Not serious trouble.) Lots of men seem to think that pregnant women are incapable of functioning. I told this particular coordinator that I have eight daughters, with 13 grandchildren, and neither my daughters, nor their moms ever fainted from kneeling for a few minutes. He went and got the temple president for backup, but I still refused to back down. The woman in question did fine, with no problems at all, and thanked me afterwards for not treating her like some kind of cripple.
Wacker, sorry, I am one of the ones who said how big your baby is getting. I hope you weren't mad, I just hadn't seen you for so long, it seemed so ALL OF A SUDDEN. And I even know how bugged you were about it when you were pg with Lily. Darn it, sorry.
I'm excited for your kitchen to be done soon too, and Thora is right, bread is not that hard, and very rewarding. I'm not much of a baker either, but lately (since I got my Kitchen Aid mixer, Helga) I've gotten more into it. I will share my recipes with you if you want.
you know i need to come for visit so i can see your kitchen. maybe we could bake something :)
I love my kitchen-aid (well, it's back in America, so mostly I just miss it fondly), it makes baking so easy. I only got to use it for four months, too, because I got it for Christmas last year, and then we moved and my kitchen things have been packed up ever since. I should name mine, like yours is, Amy
Post a Comment