Wednesday, June 2, 2010

pregnancy blah blah alah

I am not sure if I am being a big baby, a worry wart or what. here is the story. last friday I went to the park with a friend and the kids. kelle likes to run aroud free. Normally she will stay on the side walk, but will run way to far away for me to catch up to her fast. and the second i even head her direction she will book it even faster. she was just running on the grass one minute, I had my eye on her, as I am watching she is running towards the side walk, she passes the side walk and crosses it, gets to the street and does not stop running. So I have no other choice then to RUN after her. in hind sight, there were no cars coming, so she woul dhave been fine, but she was also nearing half a foot ball field away from me and towards a parking lot. so I ran after her as fast as I could......turns out that was not a good idea for my body. when i caugth up to her and stoped, it was not good. hope its not too graphic for anyone, but it felt like my pubic bone was going to fall out of my crotch. my belly hurt and I was really winded. my friend caught up to me and made the comment that there were no cars coming and running like that would make the next four weeks (thats about how many i have left) go by alot faster. well now it is wednesday, that was friday and I have been having 3-5 contractions a day. not the ones where all that happens is your belly gets hard. but the ones where I have to stop what I am doing, concentrate on relaxing, my belly hurts, gets square shaped and hard as a rock. Saw the Dr today and she said she is not concerned about it because they are not regular, I have no other signs of labor, ie blood, fluid, increased blodd pressure...etc, and they stop if I stop what i am doing relaxe, and put my feet up. if I have more then 5 in an hour then she would be concerned. so.....here is my question. How do you wash clothes clean a house, prepare food, discipline, chase, hold, dress, change a child, without getting up? the answere is, you don't. so I get to try to pick and choose when I am ok with having a contraction. Is this tempertantrum really that important that I pick up the two year old knowing that I will have a contraction? or should I let her sit here in the heat while we all suffer, waiting for it to finish? This is really strange to me. you see I never had a contraction that I felt befor. I could feel my belly was tight, but it was nothign that stoped me from any activities. So I don't know if i am being overly concerned or not. baby is still moving all around. and sometimes I think that even causes the contractions. her heart rate was perfect today. measuring right on the big side. no suprise. the other two were almost 9lbs and almost 8lbs. everything looks great. but I will be honest. I hate the contractions. really annoying that they interupt my life, are pointless because I am having a c section any way, and they don't feel good. I can't wait to have my body to my self. even if its only when I am in the shower that no one else is touching or moving it. CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: