I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Words
please don't comment on this one. I just need to say it. ever have something so important to say and you just can't make the words come out? oh its torture. even if you don't say it, the thoughts are still in your head. but once you say something you can't un-say it and you can never truly know how it will be recieved or how it will effect you once you have said it. Words are so powerful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment