I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.
Friday, June 12, 2009
I am so unmotivated, indecisive, tired, worn out, sleepy. A few weeks ago I was gettin crap done. I was weeding in the garden everyday, doing yard work alone with both kids out there with me, and even though there were a few days that I did not want to do it, I forced myself and once I got out there and got working I was in a grrove and would just go and go. fast forward to last week sometime. I all teh sudden lost all drive to do anything, I am so tired all day that I could sleep at any moment givin the chance, and I have everyday for over a week. at at not good times. Not just when the girls are both asleep. I can't seem to get the drive to go take the laundry down stairs and get it started let alone get out side and DO stuff. granted till today it has been rainy. but even today i went out there and the smallest amount of weeds were overwhelming and depressing. Why pull them they will kist come back. uhg. and i cannot shake this sleepiness, and overall my body is tired and has no energy, no matter how much i sleep or what i eat. grrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That unrelenting tiredness is a sign of depression. Sometimes it just takes time to kick. Maybe if it does warm up, it will be better. It is hard when all you have to do is routine stuff like laundry, cooking, and weeding which just has to be done again once you've done it and it is never done. I remember a friend saying how much she was enjoying sewing for her children. Another, older friend said that part of the satisfaction was that once you finished it, it stayed done. Look at what you enjoy doing and make sure you do some of whatever that is everyday or at least weekly if it is too big a thing to do daily.
I have been feeling a little the same, I still force myself to get something done each day, even if it's just washing and drying a load of laundry, of vacuuming one room. I think it has a lot to do with the weather. While I love the rain (and I know you do too) it's getting to be too much of a good thing. No break in the gloom and clouds and wet is dampening to your spirits too. We all need sunshine, and being cooped up indoors with little ones is a surefire way to go stir crazy! Hopefully once the weather improves so will your mood, and your ability to get going.
You're not pregnant are you?
But it could be all the rain.
Post a Comment