Friday, May 1, 2009

thank you all for the well wishes! I am on the mend.

no I don't think i have the swime flu or H1N1 if you will (those poor little piggys). Although i guess I could have and its not as bad as most people are making it out to be. I have had influenza once befor where I went to the hospital, when i was pg with lily. That felt like death, this even at its worst moments was no where near as bad. I am sure I have the flu. but I am getting better very quickly and I think it is because I know how to tale care of myself. I think with the way I have felt today, if it continues liker this I will be fine by sunday and I will give it one more day, just to be sure, and so i can clean my house up, and get all the laundry done. I would have gone to the Dr's too. well I did and he did not show up so they sent me home. I know. weird huh? Has anyone ever had their Dr. not show up to work and be unreachable by the clinic? I sure have not, till today. I could tell i was getting better so I did not try to reschedual the app. but it was a big job getting me and my girls to teh clinic first thing this morning, by my self, sick. I should ahve told them I require 24 hour cancelation notice, or a $25.00 fee per patient, considering I actually had 3 appointments in a row for me and each of my girls. I could use that 75 bucks, for sure! but it was not the receptionists fault, although i would think they would call me to tell me, but I just thanked her and tryed to leave calmly. Lily made that very difficult because she was yelling at me and crying "I want to see the Dr.!" mama, you told me, we see the Dr!" she has a really hard time if i donlt tell her what we are doing, and if i do tell her and it changes she gets really upset. poor girl. I see her growing up to have the same struggle I do when things change that are out of her control. I hate that. it is unsettling to me too. any who. thats it. laters!

1 comment:

Phannie said...

Oh Tali, I hope you feel better soon. If you need anything just let me know and I will be there.

I was going to call you tonight to see if ya'll wanted to play, but I guess you should get better first.

I would have yelled and screamed at the nurses for not informing me earlier that the doctor wasn't in. You are such a better person than I.

Anyway, call me if you need something.