I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
a poem for today.
It has been a while. I am sick of the cold. I am sick of the sick-ness. Bed time battles bothering me. Fellings...are frustation.
Around her the phrase is "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!"
It is very frustrating when you are less than 100% and have constant demands on you (this pretty much equals motherhood, I think!)
I strongly suggest checking out the availability of free or income-dependent counseling (most communities have such things) and would recommend you try St. Johns Wart, though I know it's hard to remember to take it... It doesn't work for everyone but did for me... but then I also had two rounds of chemical antidepressants first. If I recall you have been previously treated for depression, so I would look to this -- which is likely made worse, if not caused -- by the wintertime sniffles and not getting enough sleep and the on-call-24/7 duties of a mom.
2 comments:
Around her the phrase is "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!"
It is very frustrating when you are less than 100% and have constant demands on you (this pretty much equals motherhood, I think!)
I strongly suggest checking out the availability of free or income-dependent counseling (most communities have such things) and would recommend you try St. Johns Wart, though I know it's hard to remember to take it... It doesn't work for everyone but did for me... but then I also had two rounds of chemical antidepressants first. If I recall you have been previously treated for depression, so I would look to this -- which is likely made worse, if not caused -- by the wintertime sniffles and not getting enough sleep and the on-call-24/7 duties of a mom.
Amen.
Post a Comment