I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
some more vacation photos!
mom and lil messin around.... dad and lil 4 wheelin..... the house we stayed in. its 102 years old! and 6 lds prephets have stayed there.... Mom and lil swimin at lava Some randon person jumping off he high dive where Lilys cusin where jumping.
1 comment:
Hey, shows how out of it I've been. I didn't even know you went on vacation. You never told where you went. Cute pictures, though. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment