I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Perfect day!
Well in some ways. One in particular. Today the weatehr was fantastic! The high was 81. Even in the sun I was not scorthed. And in the shade, Oh it was nice. perfect actually. I wanted to stay out side all day. and did a good portion of it. There was even a breeze. I wish the weather was like that all summer long. no cooler then 70's midday and not hotter then 80's. tomorrow is soposed to be the same. I am so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment