Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Things I love and or make me happy!

1. when lily randomly kisses me and says..I got you!
2. How mikelle sings her self to sleep by repeating the same note over and over again.
3. when Devin teases me.
4. the kindness of a perfect stranger the other day at the bread store.
5. The People who answered my prayer. (you know who you are.)
6. strangers who seem not the type but who quickly humble me with thier kindness and humility.I know thats almost the same as 4. but its not. It seems to happen to me a lot. I will be some place and the tired, old, often dirty and homeless person will help me lift, bend, or find things, and not accept anything in return. I love those people!
7. summer nights after the sun has set but its still light out side and its cool enough that I actaully injoy being outside.
8. cold seedless watermelon.
9. real mail. not adds but a real letter.
10. going to the temple.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Cool post. Thanks for sharing.

Camilla said...

awww i didnt know that mikelle sang her self to sleep. that is so sweet! i like your list. and i love a few of the same things.. like evenings when its cool outside.