Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Taking care of me

I have been doing it. running. well I walk /jog but it feels great! I did 6 1/2 miles last week and hope to get in 10 this week. It would be nice if the weight would come off fast so i can keep my motivation and see results soon, but I am not counting on it. I am trying to injoy that fact that it still feels good and I feel happy while I am doing it. I feel good because I am making a real effort to take care of myself physicaly and spiritually. trying to get exersize and eat well/ stay hydrated and figure out why I am so tired all the time. plus I am studying the gospel, reading the scriptures and praying on a regular basis. It feels good, and I am enjoying myself.

1 comment:

Phannie said...

That's so wonderful. I am so glad that you are out exercising and enjoying ever minute of it. it's wonderful

we are moving back to SLC. We officially put a deposit on an apartment and are going to move sometime this next week. I'm so happy. Can't wait to have you over and see your sweet little ones again.

And to grab Devons butt of course