Writing on the Wall

I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh how I want to lose weight..... It is one of those things I want so bad but can't seem get past my own mind and make it happen.
Posted by Tali at 5:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

my photo bucket

  • http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/sisterfallick/

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2015 (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (33)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  September (2)
      • Oh how I want to lose weight..... It is one of tho...
      • Lily Loves school! I am so glad she is going. Her ...
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (25)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (37)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2007 (7)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  September (1)
Simple theme. Theme images by gaffera. Powered by Blogger.