posting this because it bugged me and I don't want to argue with a perfect stranger.
about ear infections, I told someone about my experience with taking kelle to the chiropractors. this person had posted on facebook that their child was getting them. one of her other friends who I do not know actually said in response to my comment."Chiropractic only gets rid of the symptoms." not true, thats what tylenol does. and "there is something structurally wrong, and chiropractic manipulation will not change that." Also NOT true. this is my blog and I can say what i want. I don't want an argument. so if you disagree, I am just going to say you can keep your comments to yourself. but How do antibiotics or tubes fix the structure in your ear drum but chiropractic manipulation does not? that makes NO sence. popping the ear with chiropractic manipulation, creates space in the inner ear so it can drain itself, and clean out what ever may be in there.
having said that. I really don't care if you chose to get tubes for your kid. great! do what ever you feel is best for your child. I just like to let people know there are other options out there. I guess I am in a defensive mood.
2 comments:
One of the messed up things with our health care system is that we treat the symptoms and not the actual cause of the problem. It's all the stupid drug companies that want us to think that the cure to all of our problems is in a plastic bottle.
awesome blog!
xxxx
http://www.diy-joosje.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment