Sunday, November 8, 2009

a baby, binky and dead spiders.

then ramblings in my head.
I wish I could beg everyone. Please please please if you are sick stay in bed....AT HOME!. for at LEAST 24 hours after your fever is gone. why is it that people think they should go to church sick? It really bothers me. No it pisses me off!
on to a few happier notes. we found out we are expecting again. Yay for Baby # three! I am excited....well when I feel well I am. I have not felt too sick really so I should not complain. its just been either not well or extreem hunger and then when I eat its extreem heart burn. plus the usual tiredness. but that is not so bad. I know that I have to go to bed early or if I don;t then I will be sick. I stayed up till 1 am the other night and I was so sick till about 11 am the next morning and that was all night. I did not actually throw up but that is more because i will do everything I can to keep it down. I HATE throwing up. its a control issue I have. the feeling of out of control of my body while it purges itself is not one ai handle well. I am sort of a control freak. same reason i hate being tickled. I can't control my bodies response. and I hate that feeling. any who. Lily thinks its a boy. I dunno. I don't really have a feeling either way. but if I had to pick I would say probobly girl. who knows. due sometime in june. I am happy to have a summer baby too! Now if i can just keep from getting sick from all the nasty people out there who don't care that they are spreading thier germs. that would be great.
We got rid of the binky this weekend. it went relativly smooth. a few more tears then with it but today she did not even ask for it. and she went right to sleep tonight with0ut any tears at all. she is such a big girl.
also on another positive note.................the spiders are dead!!!!!!!!! all of them. yesterday while playing out side I found not one or two or even three dead black widows. but four! I am SO greatful they were dead. To think that they were living ON my house. all of them were found on my home. one was the size of a nickle. so about a year old. EWWW! needless to say I will definatly be having them spray every three months for now on!
I really need to rent my basement. I am goig to advertise it at a college near by. i just have to find the right person. please pray for us. going on three months now without a renter witch is essentially my job and supplements our income by about a third.
i love this time of year. its been unseasonally warm. and that has been nice, but I can't wait till it snows. I love the cold and the wet! SO ready for the wet. So bring on the rain~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats On baby #3!!! And I feel ya about the church thing!!! Yesterday We only Went to sacrament because i heard kids coughing and hacking a lung and want sending my kids in nursery with them!!

Mibi and Lee said...

Congratulations Tali...you are an AWESOME MOMMY and Im so happy for you. I NEED to come visit you next summer when we are in SLC. LOVE YOU