I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
I have a swollen lymph node. it hurts. and I can't decide if I should go to the Dr's or not. I have to go to girls camp in a little under one week. So part of me thinks I should go now and see if it is something that could prevent me from going or that I could get cleared up by then. but part of me thinks I should just wait it out a few more days and see if I can get it to go away with tea and garlic. The problem with that is, that if Iwait and it does not help then I end up needing to go to the Dr's on the week end...because we leave early early monday morning. and I could possibly get a had start on treating it if I go now. where if I go on saturday I wont. I don't know what to do. I wish someone else would just decide for me and tell me the out come of both now so I will know they made the right choice. so could ione of you do that for me? that would be great! I have had a mild fever I think. It was yesterday and it was so mild I did not bother to check it. I had a head ache at the same time and that is why i did not check it. I often get a real mild fever whrn I have a head ache. but then in reading on line about it. a swollen lymoh nope with a head ache and a fever are signs of enfection. that enfection can be any one of a number of things. it is the things that it could be that worry me. like strep. or other worse yucky things I don't want. I noticed the pain monday evening. so how long do I wait? I can't be sick next week. we already are short handed with girls camp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope you feel better! I wish I had some advice for you... I love you!
So go to the doc already. See, I decided for you.
go to the Doctor.
Massage your lymphodes in a circular motion gently starting from your clavicals then to the throat, jaw cheeks and sinus area and than back down. Do this while in a hot shower standing up is best... drink loads of water and NO SUGAR or WHITE FLOUR. Also get to a dr asap cause if its a sinus infection you HAVE to get antibiotics. Love you and miss you:-)
GO TO THE DOCTORS!!
Post a Comment