I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
things I love that others don't
cold rain olives pickles peppers greenbeans hot food country ramen oldies snow wind
I love the rain. I love leaves too. I like the cold better than the heat. I love green beans. You're alone on the pickles and olives though. Sorry, Pookie.
Country is great at times for road trips (alternating with oldies) and ramen is .... OK... but way too salty for my taste these days...
We have cold and rain here today. I got the garlic planted and mulched yesterday, but the weather fits here what one of my friends in NY (state) wrote in her blog "Today was a day that escaped from November and came howling out on sideways rain." A kind of day to love!
I love the rain, And Ramen, And green beans. I like to eat them, cold, from the can. YUM! I like Olives and Peppers too. Pickles...they are good for you right? I mean they are just cucumbers with spices...cause if I eat one, it's over, and I have to eat like, 5 or 6 more. And I love oldies too.
i love the rain when i can snuggle in a read a book and take a long nap. oh and also when i am not pregnant because i have that arthritis that hurts when it rains and i cant take ib prophin when pregnant to help me not ache. I also love green beans ( espesualy fresh ones out of the garden) and olives are yummy.
you can keep all the snow, cold, and wind to yourself though!!:)
7 comments:
I love the rain. I love leaves too. I like the cold better than the heat. I love green beans. You're alone on the pickles and olives though. Sorry, Pookie.
I'm with you on all but the country and ramen...
Country is great at times for road trips (alternating with oldies) and ramen is .... OK... but way too salty for my taste these days...
We have cold and rain here today. I got the garlic planted and mulched yesterday, but the weather fits here what one of my friends in NY (state) wrote in her blog "Today was a day that escaped from November and came howling out on sideways rain." A kind of day to love!
I love the rain,
And Ramen,
And green beans. I like to eat them, cold, from the can. YUM! I like Olives and Peppers too.
Pickles...they are good for you right? I mean they are just cucumbers with spices...cause if I eat one, it's over, and I have to eat like, 5 or 6 more.
And I love oldies too.
I'm gonna add my own:
Black Jelly Beans
Fruit Cake
Pizza Crust (I allways steal the kids crusts)
Mushrooms
I love everything you love. And Katey too. Except Country. I tried once, cause everyone else thought it was so great, but I just can't like it.
Oh, and Pizza crust. Unless it's really good crust. We call them pizza bones, and feed them to the dogs.
I'll add my own too:
sauerkraut
mowing the lawn
green olives
i love the rain when i can snuggle in a read a book and take a long nap. oh and also when i am not pregnant because i have that arthritis that hurts when it rains and i cant take ib prophin when pregnant to help me not ache. I also love green beans ( espesualy fresh ones out of the garden) and olives are yummy.
you can keep all the snow, cold, and wind to yourself though!!:)
Mmmmm black jelly beans. oh and black licorice too. dang katrina got me craving them now..
and the pizza crust is the best part of the pizza. I used to eat ONLY the pizza crust part! call me crazy i guess.
Post a Comment