I want to attempt to share my experiences of a rather unconventional childhood, because people are always very curious and ask. I also want to share my thoughts about life and my experiences processing it. It is very important to me to protect the privacy of others. If I say something that you feel is private about you or someone else, please send me a message and I will delete it. But This is my attempt to paint you a picture, I hope you enjoy the view.
Monday, September 29, 2008
We are sick...yuck!
So the little to no sleep that we get normally is pretty much gone. Sore throte head ache runny nose and I am pretty sure we have all had a low grade fever at one point or another. I guess everyone is getting it. reminds me I need to get a flu shot. any ways. even though Dev stayed home sick today, mostly because he had a sore throte and would not be able to talk on the ohone all day, we had such a productive day. Really even for a healthy day. we did a few things that have been put off for WAY too long. first we shortend our blinds...been needing to do that for um..two and a half years. yes I know we are the worst procrastinators ever. we also cut the piece of the dishwasher that goes at the bottom so that you can't see the wires and babies can't get electricuted, and installed it. been needing to do that for um... about 9 monthes. and we hung our beautiful dry erase bord in the kitchen that we bought at ikea like in november, so 10 monthes ago. so yay for us! I was going to wash the windows in side and out but we took lily to the park instead because she was really acting cuped up. and there were NO other kids there so it was really nice. no fighting and no more contamination then there would need to be. haraaay for productive days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you're better now. It is good to get things done you've been putting off.
Poor pookie! Although I'm glad you were able to get things done, anyway.
Post a Comment